Luxriot API Modules
Luxriot offers customizable integration with other software systems in two forms: Luxriot VMS Client Kit software development kit (SDK) and cross-platform Luxriot HTTP API.
With Luxriot VMS Client Kit or HTTP API you can implement tasks of Luxriot VMS client/server functionality.
Luxriot HTTP API
Luxriot HTTP API is HTTP URIs that allow interaction between 3rd party software and Luxriot EVO servers. Luxriot HTTP API exposes a set of URIs that allow retrieving live and archive streams in HTML5 compatible format, controlling PTZ, implementing external services and other things. Luxriot HTTP API allows flexible integration without any Luxriot components required for communication with Luxriot EVO servers.
Luxriot HTTP API Tasks
- Receive list of resources permitted for user account used
- Retrieve live main and sub video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Retrieve archive video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Receive and transmit audio data
- Stream Video and Audio to Luxriot EVO
- Retrieve live and archived snapshots (JPEG)
- An option for unauthorized access to public resources
- Controlling PTZ, focus and presets
- Trigger action on Luxriot EVO servers
- Receive Luxriot EVO events
- Push live data from 3rd party software (for example Access Control, Point of Sale, Building Management, License Plate Recognition, Face Recognition and others )
- Retrieve 3rd party archive data via Luxriot EVO Monitor application
Luxriot VMS Client Kit
Luxriot VMS Client Kit is the collection of ActiveX software components which allow integration of Luxriot VMS client side functionality into other software products and integration between Luxriot VMS and third party software systems. Integrating technologies is the solution to allow systems operate more efficiently and with improved application functionality previously not possible.
Luxriot VMS Client Kit tasks
- access live video from one or multiple local or remote Luxriot VMS servers
- access archived video from Luxriot VMS servers
- configure camera and recording settings
- receive motion detection notifications
- create and delete media devices
- adjust software motion detector properties
- receive motion region information for media device
- export archive video (with optional subtitles if exported with recompression)
- pan/tilt/zoom/focus (PTZF) control motorized and otherwise
- PTZF-enabled cameras